- Регистрация
- 22 Февраль 2018
- Сообщения
- 12.790
Автор: Awais
Название: VSCode Power User (2019)
Описание:
https://all-dar.com/data/attachments/imported/b098b41fe066427a36a3fb5e6d338994.jpg
After 10 years with Sublime Text, I switched to VSCode — the new open source cross-platform editor everyone's talking about. I've spent over a 1,000 hours perfecting my setup to help you switch today. Bring all your custom settings and learn the power user workflows for HTML/CSS, GitHub/Git & Open Source, supercharged Markdown, and everything from JavaScript to PHP, Go, Python, C++, C#, ROR & 50+ Extensions.
Внимание - язык продукта - ENGLISH
Подробнее:
Скачать:
Название: VSCode Power User (2019)
Описание:
https://all-dar.com/data/attachments/imported/b098b41fe066427a36a3fb5e6d338994.jpg
After 10 years with Sublime Text, I switched to VSCode — the new open source cross-platform editor everyone's talking about. I've spent over a 1,000 hours perfecting my setup to help you switch today. Bring all your custom settings and learn the power user workflows for HTML/CSS, GitHub/Git & Open Source, supercharged Markdown, and everything from JavaScript to PHP, Go, Python, C++, C#, ROR & 50+ Extensions.
Внимание - язык продукта - ENGLISH
Подробнее:
🔒
Подробности доступны после входа
Войдите или создайте аккаунт, чтобы посмотреть скрытую информацию.
Скачать:
Доступ к материалам
Ссылки на скачивание защищены
Войдите в аккаунт или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы продолжить.